Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF *grin*


Was in a park wit boyfie..not clear in this pic...but we were playing with the plastic bubble wit awful smell thingy...where u blow it up and see how big it can go....so i kinda suggested that the loser at blowing the biggest bubble get into the pond...so yeah it was me..like twice...haiz..n stand in the pond like stupit for a minute while some jap obaasans n kids were gawping at me...dun care...act cool even tho i had my hands on my face..LOL! i forgot to bring my sunglasses! He was luffing there like some idiot..the pond was shallow no worries...like only until my ankle damn cheh!
But i totally heart my boyfie..he downloaded gossip girl season3 for me...n slept while i was watchin...n woke up just to make me ramen n cut up melon n peaches for me before goin back to sleep again...all my previous exs will take like forever to wake up but it only takes him less than 5min..n i only just need to ask once *hugz him tight*
ok thats all!

1 comment: