Friday, May 24, 2013

I am still interesting ok!

Anyeong!

Almost two years never blog d..apala me. So I have decided to start again. To update u, I'm now Mrs. Kim. Muahahaha!  I'm married to that Korean and living in Busan. Despite all our differences, we r living in peace and still not want to try to kill each other yet, which is good. *wink*


My sis drew a caricature of me n him. She did a great job but I don't know why she drew me trying to punch him.
I REALLY don't know why bcoz I'm not violent at all.

Ok la that's all!

3 comments:

  1. Ahjumma...u r disastrous...u ask me to read this short post, n u took hours to write this?? =_=" hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muahahaha! Let me warm up first mar. Don't be so kancheong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know more bout ur exp married to a korean guy. . Hopefully u can share it out..

    ReplyDelete