Saturday, April 10, 2010

I love Saturdays alone....sometimes

It is even warm enough to just wear my flip flops..went to a nearby supermarket to stock up on food for the week..
A big packet of salmon for just 150yen..rm6..nonit 2 think BUY! Duno how to cook..NEMIND! Now looking at recipes.

So much cheap meat....no buy...only bought 1 packet...for flavor..not a big fan of meat..but bought brinjals..carrots..pasta sauce..etc and milk..ahhhh..milk..long time no see..my bad for abandonin u.


I love the sakura trees and how the petals would fall when the wind blows...its like snow..


They will be gone soon...in a week-2 weeks time..

Beauty does not last..how true..
But there are other flower blooming..like tulips..

And flowers i have not seen before..unique

I am super productive today..laundry-done, groceries-done, clean room-done, wash curtains-done, homework-done
*smiles*
ok thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment