Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Toy

Nah my new toy is not boyfie...but this cute little blue teddy bear he got me...it has been ages i haf received a soft toy...im not vr into soft toys but it is his sweet gesture that counts rite? Im not gona promise that this blue teddy will be wit me alwiz..mayb it will end up in some charity sale nx year but for now i love it!
It is vr soft n huggable and it is sweet that he gave it to me at school and hold it for me when i was in the toilet while other ppl gaped at him..LOL!

Ok our 1st picture 2gether..both of us r not vr fond of taking pictures...but look at his serious face...its like i forced him to go out wit me or smth *pout* and pls appreciate this pic as i haf to super tiptoe i thought i was gona fall..hes vr tall...


N im not gona risk falling again so i made him bend for this pic..hes teaching me korean language hopefully i will be able to speak by end of this year LOL!
Im gona go shower now...school tmr then 1 week holiday for Golden Week...ahhhhhhh!
ok..thats all!

4 comments:

  1. please ask him to smile more! hahhaha..kamsiahamida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i realised one of eyes is bigger than the other one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine: he smile a lot in person but just not in pictures..keke..seems like u know more korean than me! LOL!

    Eunice: yeah he has mercedez eyes but no mercedez LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never seen u love something blue so much...lol...

    ReplyDelete