Sunday, April 4, 2010

My 1st Hanami

Picnic in the morning...i think it was also my 1st time..LOL! I thought it only exist in movies manatau Japanese ppl really vr heng picnics in the parks during cherry blossom period..but it will only last 2 weeks...sakura bloom-ard 2 weeks-strong wind-all gone...so must appreciate it..its a good example of good things never last..
Not allowed to pluck Sakuras..super taboo..but found a broken twig wit sakuras still intact..on Allies hair after tat..

Me and ex-roomie..as u can see my eyes not fully opened..LOL! how la nx term morning class? CHAM!

The food they brought..glad was in charge of drinks..LOL! go convini buy niar..how lazy of me..they prepared chicken rice...fried chicken..some tomato wit dressing..fresh strawberries..some japanese fish-shaped desert..i 4got the name bcoz i haf not fully turned into a jappy yet..fuh!
And after meal 'A year in the Merde'---in french--'A year in the Shit'..a book i borrowed/stole from Rebeccas guesthouse..LOL! I will return it once i finish it i PROMISE!

I was super lazy i lay down reading n let the rest entertained themselves..LOL!



Showing off my sexy legs..actually wanna show u all my stockings..LOL! It is my most successful one bcoz no rips yet!


After like 2 hours...packed n walked around the huge park...more like a forest!

Look at those ppl..insane! Most ppl reached at 7smth 8 to get the best place..which is to be surrounded by the Sakuras...i dun mind keh..cincai got place 4 me to look at one miserable Sakura tree i would be happy ade..rather sleep longer..LOL! I am pathetic i know..

But it was a fun experience seeing everyone so relaxed and trying to get drunk..LOL! Ohya they were allowed to drink in parks..
The pathway was lined with Sakura trees...so vr pretty

I kid u not..really people mountain people sea lor...
Picture of the girls...two more went back ade after food...
Me waking up and ready for pictures..can see my eyes getting bigger ade..LOL!
And ready to do stupit stunts too..

I love my Allie shes leaving on Tues...huhuhu!

There were like 4-5 lakes in the park...siao lor....so tiring after reached the 2nd....so now u imagine this park filled wit ppl....n 200yen a person...fuah! I just wanna collect the toilet money maybe 10yen per entry i would be rich in a day! The toilet lines were shocking!

Look at my white top...i love love it..sent by my mum..it was new when i bought it in msia only rm10! LOL! but i 4got to bring it 2 japan...so thanks mum!

And the blue coat i encouraged Allie to get it bcoz it matches her blue eyes...


Had so much fun today even tho i felt so tired after i reached home..Merde! This will be my new fav french word from today!
End this post wit dark pink Sakuras *smiles*
ok..thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment