Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Everybodys Gotta Love Today!

Why? Its because we've got the SUN today...plus the sun was actually warm! I was so happy n i dun even mind the walk to school! *grin*
Allie called me when i was on the way to school telling me they were in the park! See...shes my soulmate..she can read my mind! Shes wearin the parka that i have too..we've even got same taste in clothings..

I miss squinting under bright sunlight!
Ok..thats all! To my girls back in msia...pls appreciate the sun!


6 comments:

  1. nnnooooooooo wayyyy...i only love the sun when it's winter
    dont like it like in msia cus im hard to get fair back! =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea me too...sun in msia is killing me >< so u appreciate the sun the girl. once u r back here, u r going to start complaining...huhu ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh why u havent dress up like those kawaii japanese? u dress up more chio then let me learn a bit of the latest fashion la..hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahahhaha...Yong sia sui memang yong sia sui.
    Sien you can bring the sun with you to Japan. We had enough of the stupid sun ade.Super hot over here....

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally agree...CNY is all about sweating and dark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eu n Mpoa n Wlee: Yeah but it keeps rainin nowadays..n i hate holding d umbrella everywhere! We only haf the sun mayb like one day a week..LOL!

    Elaine: im old ade la how 2 b kawaii? LOL! im waiting for spring clothes..now all winter clothes dunwanna buy so many la..waste money

    Chelle: yeah..cny memang like tat..i missed it this year! *sigh

    ReplyDelete