Saturday, February 13, 2010

A freezing day at Ueno Zoo

Happy Tiger Year babes! We must prove to them that we r not as 'ork keh bor' as they think we are! Hruummppphhh! Must be gentle and soft spoken from now on..
Otter..so cute rite? There r so many pictures of animals that i decided to just upload more pics of me and the animals..as i think im more interesting than the animals..i am..LOL!

The tiger afraid of the tiger..

Me with Haruki and his fav gorilla..

Penguins alwiz look smart in their tux...yengz!

I feel super cold juz looking at the icy water...it was so windy n cold when i was at the zoo..suicidal..LOL!

Polar bears r so cute..they r not entirely white..dirty yellow colour but still adorable to look at..

I went in to their petting zoo..n pet on goats n sheeps..but did not touch the chickens..we have so many wondering around in bukit mertajam so tak payahla..

I was sneaking up behind this sheep/goat for a picture 'sim sim suk suk'

I think its a she...seems to like haruki more...but has bad taste in boys..LOL!

Found a tame one..hehe!

More penguins...about to dive into cold water..


Badak sumbu..hippos are adorablee.....

Snakes..

Haruki and a huge tortoise..

I duno wats that wat i look adorable in the picture..so..dun care la..i post


It is for children but my head can fit..

It is also for children too but i made im sit on it for a pic..LOL!

Huge evil looking crocodile..

I am so tiny....

Last pic of me n more penguins..i love them!
I will go again during spring when its not so cold..LOL!
Super cheap too...only 600yen..good way to spend time..and to go guguggaga over penguins again..
ok..thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment