Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ramen Craze

I went crazy at Shinokubo today..i told my korean fren Tae-jin that im craving for toppokki..he brought me to this supermarket at Shinokubo to buy it..hes an angel!
Ok..as u can see..I obviously went overboard..like wayyyyyyyy overboard..i went crazy at their ramen counter...i kinda filled the whole cart with different kinds of ramen..14 kinds to be precise! Allie was luffing all the time looking at my cart..

Look at all my ramens...the nx time u all wanna buy korean ramen can ask me which one is nice..LOL!

After that went Seibu 100yen shop and i went crazy again topping my basket wit spaggetti..fussili and different kinds of sauce for my pasta..
And i even found oyster sauce! I was practically jumping with glee!

And found puttanesca sauce *grin* at Muji..

I love Muji...they even have red curry..and also even haf curry chicken but i did not buy la..im so broke now...the red curry--just heat it up n ready to eat wit rice..can't wait to try! i hope its spicy!

And different kinds of red sauce for my pasta!


And this is d magic toppokki sauce to make yummy korean toppokki!
I love the round ones more than the sillinder ones..(i duno whether sillinder is this spelling anot i 4got)

But i don't trust myself making it so i even bought the instant ones to eat 1st..LOL! im so lame la i know..

This is the instant one..
It took me less than 5 minutes to prepare...pour in the sauce on the toppokki..
Microwave it for 2.5 minutes...n tadaa....omg it was so good lucky i bought two!
It was hell dragging my shopping bags home...so heavy plus i haf 2 walk so far! I will never buy so much on impulse again..NEVER!
I love korean food! I duno whether i will still say that after i finish my 14 different flavors of korean ramen..LOL! we'll see!
Im so broke now..i spend like 4000yen on groceries..which is around rm160 *sobs*
Thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment