Monday, February 22, 2010

A Random Day

Im gona just blog about a day of my school life here..so i will usually go school early to study *konon la* at the school lounge where students hang out..eat...or study la in my case..
People are alwiz bringin random things to eat 2gether in school...i think i had every snack in 7/11 ade..LOL!

So Allie brought Kanikko..a fren gave it 2 her as a souvenir from Kyoto...its fried baby crabs..really yummy even tho it looks weird..LOL! She was like : Jooooyyceeeee....look...baby crabs..try tryyy! Everyone tryyy! LOL!
Look...i really was studyin eh lor...but was distracted by baby crabs!

Looks weird n gross but really yummy! Will buy some back home if i remember..LOL!


Then i will go class at 115..class usually starts at 130...my classmate yonjin was having his lunch in class..so snap snap to bribe him later on...punishment is quite severe if teacher found out..



Till at last he kenot tahan ade....araso (in korean which means--i know i know) LOL and went out to take his lunch..

Then i share my chocolate water with my classmates...this is miracle water...like super miracle...it is water but tasted exactly like chocolate..so yummy! chelle will love love this!


Took pics of my class...

Behind me...Suera...

Loren e-mailing

Everyone chatting...

At last a picture of me n Suera..shes really cute n funny!
This is my life everyday..its fun n till now im loving every second of it!

ok..thats all!

1 comment: