Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where is my eunice?







To my dearest Eunice..
Happy Birthday! We rarely get to celebrate each other's birthdays together as we are always in different countries *sigh* including this year. You have always been a great friend whom i know will always be there for me no matter what..my no matter what includes :

1) the times when im bored in msn
2) when something excited happen and i don't know who to tell
3) when i saw a cute guy
4) when the cute guy approaches and talk to me
5) when we're in BM and we hang out just bcoz we're bored

LOL..so shallow..but it also includes :

1) when i broke up with my bf
2) when i needed someone just to be there when im sad/emo..which does not happen often
3) when i have super good news or super bad news
4) when i met a bitch and i need to bitch about her
5) and when you tell me about ur life and ur problems too..u make me feel important

You have always been patient and kind..u may not know it but all of us does..plus we can alwiz count on u not to ffk..when the whole group are making up excuses not to go some place i know that you will still be there to go..LOL! plus i like the fact that you are a YES person..alwiz very positive and in lotsa ways you influence me in my life too..

All in all you are like a sister i never had..and i know you will continue being there for me as i will alwiz be here for you!

Love you very very much..
Thank you for being my very own euberry..

I hope you have a great year ahead and hopefully next year we could celeb birthdays 2gether! *cross fingers*

2 comments:

  1. wahh i didnt know u write this post until i click on ur blog at night..u blogged it in the morning..hehe

    very touched leh T___T *hugs*
    didnt know im that good *sshhyyy* waahahaha
    thanks alot girl! =))
    love u and miss u lots too! take care over there!

    ReplyDelete