Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow!

My 1st time see-ing snow...no snow in tokyo for 2 years ade..so i was really lucky *smiles* i was not super super excited because the weather forecast said so ade...LOL...im vr difficult to please..so yeah..it was snowing when i was on my way home..vr pretty..i couldn't resist not leaving my handprint on the snow..but my hand was so cold afterwards i regretted right away!
Me making a fail snowball..LOL!

The night snow view from my dorm..
Woke up the next day it was even prettier! Took pictures but my phone camera damn fail! *sigh* so blur keh..
Ohya..i super tahan cold 1..other ppl wear till vr thick but i can wear T-shirt jeans n just my coat..LOL! Cold-blooded i guess..

Oh..n that was not my umbrella...i curi from dorm..im poor like tat..


Outside my dorm..pretty huh?

I wanna snap my fake bob hair...but could not..n by the time i reached school the wind ruin my hair ade!

Me and him..hes super adorable 2day..i took his pic bcoz i totally love the shirt he wore..im gona steal it if i haf the chance! LOL!

And him again holding my phone to snap his pic and holding his phone tryin 2 get a pic of me *luff* hes alwiz with d same pose..im gona make him smile tmr 4 d camera..

ok thats all!

1 comment: