Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Cooking Sucks

I made bento to bring to school today..i run out of ingredients so i used what i had in the fridge..
So yeah..as u can see..rice..egg..corn and i duno what is that called..but its chewy n yummy..i was so excited about it and i was hungry plus its near lunch time so i decided to eat it at home and go school later..i even make my roomie take a pic wit me n my 1st bento..

I was so excited and proud of myself that my food even matches what i was wearing....until i took the 1st bite...shitty! i had to eat it with soy sauce..imagine...then halfway i memang tak boleh ade..i kenot even telan my own cooking...but my roomie volunteered to finish it..shes too kind and too brave...but she poured lotsa soy sauce too *sigh*
So i made udon to satisfy my tummy........memang fail mia case la me..hopeless..d other day my korean guy fren was asking me whether i can cook so i answer honestly which was 'can...but udon n ramen only ler' then he asked me in a serious voice 'u dunwanna get married ar'
I feel shitty now..

ok thats all...i will be making egg sandwishes to school tmr...theres no way i could do wrong with egg sandwiches...no way!

2 comments: